Monday, September 11, 2017

Patrol Angis - the Retained Knights

I discovered The Ion Age a while ago and really liked the retro feel of the minis. It was almost a full year before I finally pulled the trigger and bought some. I picked up some Khanate Legionnaires and Retained Knights from Nobleknight Games, the U.S. suppliers. They are an excellent company to deal with. Then the Khanate Return Book came out and I pre-ordered it. The service from The Ion Age in Scotland is incredible, usually get packages within 8 or 9 days. The game title is Patrol Angis and eventually I'm going to push some lead and throw some bones with them. I thought I'd share some pictures of some of the finished stuff.

First up are the Retained Knights of Prydia:

 
 
 
A few special characters.
 
Retained Lance
 
Retained Duxis Battlesuits Lance. Still have 3 more Battlesuits to paint.
 



 
Retained Knights


Duxis Battlesuits
Afara Walker
Corbal Deployable Handprint
 
A few of the pictures are blurry, sorry about that. I really love these minis and I have actually collected all the available Retained Knights. All except the Strategist that comes in the Lance pack. The Lance pack was out of stock at Noble Knight Games at the time and I decided to just pick up the individual posts instead. Still have more painting to do to finish them up. I also want to eventually get a couple of Mullos and the Taranis Main Battle Tank.  I'll put up pictures of the Khanate in another post.
 
regards, Bill

1 comment:

  1. Nicely painted minis. Trying to build some sort of "medieval" looking sci fi army myself and these look really good for the part.

    ReplyDelete