Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Howdy ya'll,

Thought I would share some pictures of Sweetwater, my small old west town. It took me awhile to finally get these done, but after I started it went quickly. The buildings and minis are from 15mm Bluemoon. I like them a lot. Once done they look nice and stand up to handling well. The roofs are removable and if you're motivated enough, Bluemoon has a furniture pack so you can do the interiors. I am not motivated enough I guess. The only interior I did was in the saloon.











Hope you like Sweetwater. Hopefully there will be some action there soon...

regards, Bill

2 comments:

  1. That is very cool and in 15mm looks really great at a decent price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. I actually got most of the stuff from a sale on TMP for dirt cheap. 15mm is the way to go with prices being what they are for the larger offerings on the market.

      Delete